Wednesday, February 14, 2007

When it rains it pours... when it snows... what can I say?


When it rains it pours... today was just that case... rained like anything... poured I should say... also it snowed... when it snows... what can I say...

62 years... Its been 62 years that it snowed in Kathmandu, and it snowed today... on V-Day... don't know what the weather gods had in store... but I am sure Cupid played a role... just the day to snuggle with your one around a cozy fire and inside the blanket... just wonderful... what can I say...

I was in class (MBA - Econometrics), sitting in the last row (as always)... when I just looked back and saw some abnormally large rain drops... must have been hail... wasn't the case... what can I say...

car got stuck in the slush... had a hard time controlling her on the roads... defogger gave up... was fun getting wet... the steaming hot plates of momo and those glasses of Smirnoff... what can I say...

Well, what can I say, I'll just quote Vaughn Monroe...

Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

It doesn't show signs of stopping
And I've bought some corn for popping
The lights are turned way down low
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

When we finally kiss goodnight
How I'll hate going out in the storm!
But if you'll really hold me tight
All the way home I'll be warm

The fire is slowly dying
And, my dear, we're still good-bying
But as long as you love me so
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!


Well, weather gods... Cupid... let it snow! let it snow! let it snow!

No comments: