Sunday, February 25, 2007

1 day enough for 2 years!

24th Feb 2007...

3 Years since graduation and any physical activity [on the fields ;-) ] and then I have the bright idea of playing once again, this time for KUSOM...

11:30 Raj Dal Battalion,
Ok... try-out for the basket ball team... yeah, the last I played was the Alumni Team v/s School team, back in 2001... 6 years cool... Well atleast I can say I didn't end up not scoring... one 3pointer from the mid court line will impress a few dames even today... not bad... :)

Played almost for 5 - 5 1/2 hours... and at the end also played a game of cricket... bowled first... haven't done that for 3 years now... first over was quite good... only 1 run.. next two... rather not say... what was it now - 3-0-26-0 ??? Then batted... again atleast I can say didn't get out for a duck... got 5 runs... off the mark with an edge... hit a four... good enough...

Then... then what! went to sleep at 5 PM and woke up at 5:30 AM hadn't slept like that in a long time... well one day of sports was productive... got a good sleep... now my body hurts like anything...

Next? Lets see...

No comments: