Sunday, February 18, 2007

Rationalize Love?

Can you rationalize love? Can you explain why you love someone?

You can't rationalize the feeling...
she's not as shiny or as sleek...
she doesn't have the best fuel economy...
or is most comfortable on these old narrow and pot-holed filled streets...
one would ever ride a bike like this using one's head...

I ride this bike with my heart. I ride her because I just love it... I just love her... You can't rationalize love... You simply can't explain it... You just feel this feeling of being in love... feel it all around you... over you, under you, beside you... everywhere you go... you just feel it... you bask in its warmth... feel it like a shadow in the mid-day scorching sun... You can't explain this feeling... You can't explain love...

You just love... that is what I do... I just love her!

No comments: