Friday, March 9, 2007

The prettiest girl!

When you are dancing with the prettiest girl in the party its not bad manners to step on her toes, its simply stupid... and when you are holding her close in your arms, and lift her up in the air just because she is the most special person in the world, you don't drop her... not because its not the right way of putting her down.... IT IS JUST DUMB!

When you bank 70° while making that turn at 90, or when you are taking her on the the bumpiest of roads... you are dancing the waltz... it is the most wonderful of feelings that any heart could feel... or the senses to behold...

I dance with the prettiest girl in town... I hold her tight in my arms, close to my heart... and when she is idle... each stroke of her 346cc engine is attuned with the beats of my heart... or rather my heart attuned with her every stroke...

No comments: