Friday, March 2, 2007

17 Hour Shift! (contd...)

2nd March,

Now that I look back at the 17 hour shift at the office on the 28th Feb, it wasn't all that bad... had reached the office at 3AM... later found out that there was a bandh in the morning, had two options, one was walk... second sneak home through the alleys and lanes...

humph! decided to make another option myself... as it is by the time I was done it was already 12:30 so what the heck just another 3-4 hours and I could ride back... had lunch there itself... the chicken was delightfully well prepared... especially the gravy...

Had some pending work so started with that... listened to some music... Spirit and Dilli Heights, the flash I made was quite nice...

Cleared my mind... never realized that once you're making the owls and the bats jealous how weird it is working at day... there was a nice breeze so opened all the windows, which then got a little too strong so closed it back again...

Ate a banana after a long time, felt a little like a monkey! Soon it got to 4, went to the floor, spent the next hour and a half in the server room... was interesting... and cold...

Then the sun also decided to call it a day, went down to Ram Dai's for one for the road... and decided that it was time for me too to call it a day, for my next one would be starting in about 7 hours, finally left around 7PM, and reached home quite quickly, the traffic was unusually light... ought to be because it was a bandh...

Reached home...

Interesting day...

No comments: