Monday, December 30, 2013

Yes, we had heard it...
That which happens...
That it too would happen to us one day.

That which has not happened...
We are suspicious...
That this coincidence will happen to us.

This breath is not with me...
This feeling is completely strange...
It may be a minor saying, but the words are like poetry.

It will happen... It will happen...

Just tell me... your unspoken wishes...
Should I try to sleep at night... just wake me...
You tease a little... should I get upset... indulge me a little...

Unseasonal rains are only in the worlds of the heart...
The rays of your brightness are in my skies...

Hundreds of my requests are shouting out aloud...
Hundreds of commands are imploring out aloud...

It will happen... It will happen...

That what is written on your face (which you try to hide)... express it to me...
Make me write that on the pages of my heart...

You teach it to me, you write it for me, you tell it to me, you explain it to me...

The corners in which the wind blows, call me there...
The dreams that come in your eyes, lay me down there...

Questions are everywhere, what does the heart think?

Is this happening to you too? The magic that is happening around...

It will happen... It will happen...

No comments: