Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A silly post!

Even by my standards this post is really silly! I have absolutely no argument to justify its utter silliness...

What is silly?

If anyone of you have ever worn a helmet and crouched down very close to the batsman just because you are the junior most member of the team, you will know what silly means... I myself remember doing this just once. As far as I can recollect, it was in 97 or 98 and by no means I was the junior most player on the team and I think I fielded there just for one ball because the bowler had just taken two wickets in two balls and was on a hat-trick.

There was no bat-pad or anything, the bowler didn't get the wicket and I went back to usual position of fielding, mid-off...

Well, coming back to silliness, I was just on the roof and man was it hot, it was hotter than what I can recall, I think the heat got to me, and now that I'm back inside and the air conditioning is on, I am regaining my senses...

This post was silly, silly even by my own standards - this post is really silly! I have absolutely no argument to justify its utter silliness...

No comments: