Wednesday, February 11, 2009

(still no subject)

Someone had once said, or someone had not once said this - when don't have a canvas, let the world be your canvas... when you don't have a palette, or brushes or paint... use the wind... and paint... create a masterpiece!

I am pretty much sure that no one has said this - if I am wrong, my humblest of apologies...

Right now, as I am writing this - I can't find a subject... but it hasn't held me back... I write anyway... No comments today... No philosophies today... No pearls of wisdom... just a few bullets... as I sit down... no electricity - its the load shedding, but as I said, no comments today - just my piece of art...

Oh what is it that I hear - my good friend Jack calling me... so long folks...

(still no subject)... so this will be the subject - (still no subject)...

No comments: