Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Team

One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork.

And it is this collective stupidness that binds us all together, its not your normal everyday team... its more... much much more... these are the guys I can fall back upon... no matter what happens, I know these guys will pitch in for me, and I just hope I can do it for them... It is their spirit that gives me the strength to fight on, and the utter stupidness to look for solutions where none exist!

Thank you guys!




In the pic: Sanjay (blue jacket), Yubraj (black t-shirt), Pushpan (brown shirt), Yung (last row), Dijup (green/blue shirt), Paresh (white t-shirt), Bandhu (between Pushpan and Paresh) & Me!


1 comment:

dezudas said...

missing those days.