Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hadn't done this in a while

27th May 2007

Now let me think, when was the last time I did this?

I guess it was late December 2003, don't remember why... I just used to do it... and I used to love it... tried a number of combinations... one was Dr. Morpen's another was the standard Tata, and a few more...

Now before anyone starts getting any ideas, it isn't something very naughty or something very weird... All I can say is that was completely wacko...

It was the Accounts exam, spent the whole night finishing a project... then around 4:30 AM made myself the treat I always love... my mug of coffee! spent the next hour just sitting on the water tanki... enjoying the morning breeze... was the ideal way to spend some time figuring out the marbles in my head...

Something was different about this morning after a long night... the wind that was blowing... the birds which had started chirping... the sky turning rosy... clouds smiling with me... the wind... the birds... the sky... the clouds all of them knew me that day... they called me by my name... and after 3 and a half years... I knew I was home...

And I loved each and every moment of it!

No comments: