Tuesday, April 10, 2007

When you can't feel the ground under your feet...

When you do something right... you can feel it... when you do something wrong... you can feel it too... but what about the time when you yourself don't know what you have done is right or wrong...

Its something like this... you are walking on solid rocks, or you're walking on grass... or you're walking on ice... you feel the rocks, you feel the grass, you feel the slippery ice under your feet... and when you are falling... there is nothing but emptyness under your feet... you can feel that too...

Now consider this... you don't feel a thing... that is the feeling of not feeling anything under your feet...

This was a normal day nothing much happened today, got a couple of chocolates... got the taste in my tongue to prove it... yeah the song ajj nachiye was a little loud, still have the ringing in my ears to remember it... was quite sleepy in the class... got the scribbles to show for it...

Had the sadness in my eyes... I can still see it...

My sweetheart kicked me... got a cut on my leg to prove it... my sweetheart kissed me... got a smile on my face to show it...

Yet I can't feel the ground under my feet... but I will!

No comments: